The Centre activities
- Establishing workshops to create and materialize works of art and craft, for every one, with an emphasis on young people and particularly the needy.
- Offering seminars and classes on monographically themes.
- Organising the exchange and sharing of knowledge and know-how between artistes and craftsmen from here and from elsewhere.
- Offering permanent exhibitions of works of art created in our workshop together with temporary exhibitions presented by guest-artists and craftsmen.
- At the start there will be an unavoidable period during which this project will be set up. So we contemplate offering seminars and workshops in Summer only.
- We also offer international workshops with young volunteers helping with the work in several fields. They will be organized in early Autumn 2018.
There will be 8 working sites :
- Dismontable wooden structures
- Setting up a solar energy network
- Collecting rain water
- Building a water tower
- Creation of a pool with aquatic plants for the purification of waste water
- 6 Creating two pools for the park and the garden
- Restructuring the garden and the park (including lopping trees)
- Dry toilets